PT Nusantara Regas - NR or commonly known as Nusaregas is a reputable gas company in Indonesia with rapid business expansion. The Company running business in operation and development Floating Storage and Regasification Terminal (FSRT) facilities, including LNG purchasing and marketing of FSRT operation and related business. PT Nusantara Regas is a national joint venture which is already established since 2010. PT Nusantara Regas is 60% owned by national oil company of Indonesia PT Pertamina (Persero) and 40% by national gas company of Indonesia PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk. Nusaregas closed the business year of 2012 with a positive results, according to PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero). Nusaregas posted total net revenues in 2012 amounted to USD 616.05 million and net income of USD 20.82 million.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Nusantara Regas are inviting high caliber professionals who are eager to demonstrate their expertise and passion for excellence to the world.
Auditor (Code : AD)
- Min Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Economics Accounting / Law / Engineering
- At least 2 - 3 years of working experience in the related field of competence
- Grade Point Average (IPK) of at least 2.75 (for PTN) or 3.00 (for PTS)
- Preferably Auditor certified (QIA) with professional experience as auditors min. 1 year
- Able to speak English both orally and in writing
- Max. age 44 years old
For further information, please refer official source from Petromindo on following link below. Should you are interested, please submit your application along with other supporting documents within 2 (two) weeks after the publication to:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org